- 0 student
- 4 lessons
- 1 quizzes
- 0 week duration
How to Stand Out
DURING YOUR INTERVIEW
- Relate your skills, accomplishments, and objectives to the needs of the company + job.
- Demonstrate that you are excited about this job and this company!
- Ask the interviewers(s) job specific and/or company specific questions.
- Remain positive and upbeat throughout the interview.
- NEVER speak negatively on previous employers (or anyone/anything for that matter).
- Sell yourself + be confident!
Here are some questions you should be prepared to answer:
- Why do you want to work for us
- Explain why your background would be a good fit for us
- Tell me about yourself
Need extra help? Here is a quick video to help you prepare: